- Assembly – Compile to specific machine code
- C – Compile – Compile to machine code
- Java – Compile to bytecode
- C# – Compile to bytecode with specialised microsoft support
- Objective C – Compile to hardware with specialised apple support
- F# – Compile High level code to bytecode with special microsoft support
- Haskell – Compile High level code to machine code
- Clojure – Compile high level code to java bytecode or webcode.
- Scala – Compile high level code to bytecode with java and static types.
- TypeScript – Compile to webcode with static types.
- Go – C with garbage collection